You will be an experienced pattern cutter /Sealer Grader with proven knowledge of using a Vetigraph or similar CAD system, working across ladies fashionwear.
- Be responsible for digitizing sealed patterns
- You will be required to work closely with design team and have sound knowledge of garment design and component make up.
- You will be responsible for producing lay plans.
- Produce specification sheets for production and in-house purposes
- Work to a critical path ensuring timely flow of orders
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and adept at managing work priorities in line with deadlines
- Experience using Vetigraph would be advantageous although training will be provided.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills (manual and CAD)
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fashion, ideally with a background in ladies woven and jersey.
Minimum 2 Years Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com