Job Title: Pattern Tech (Sealer Grader)
Hours: Full-Time Position
Pay: Depends on experience.
Experience: Experience sealer grader or someone who has worked in a similar role. Willing to train a fashion graduate that has done a placement and has an understanding of grading.
Start Date: ASAP
- Amending patterns to customer comments.
- Computer costing for fabric.
- Make Production Lay plans for the cutting room.
- Liaising with designers and sample machinist to providing input as required ensuring patterns work perfectly. Always thinking about how to make the garment easier for production and with good finishing.
- Creating makeup sheets and updating fit workbooks.
- Send out Tech Packs to China.
- Check and measure production samples to send to the customer for delivery approval.
- Check shipment s from China before they are delivered to the customer.
- Experience in Pattern cutting.
- Complete understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Understand the production process thoroughly.
- Understandings grading.
- Knowledge of Vetigraph an advantage but training will be given.
- Free parking
- A friendly working environment
To apply please send your email firstname.lastname@example.org