Location: Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire
VETIGRAPH FASHION DIGITAL is a leading supplier of CAD/CAM and PLM solutions to the fashion and apparel sector, home furnishing and other related industries.
VetiGraph has strong and longstanding brand positions in the UK and internationally for which we have great ambition for continued growth. In order to strengthen our existing team, a vacancy has arisen at Fashion Forward, our Leicester office and training facility, for a position as Trainer on Vetigraph CAD and StylePack PLM.
The right candidate has some knowledge of patterns making and grading (by hand or computerised) and garment production and a flair for the technical side of fashion. A knowledge of CAD and PLM is necessary although training will be provided from our office.
- Assisting clients on site and remotely
- System implantation from start to finish
- Training small groups of operators on CAD/CAM and PLM
- Demonstrating CAD/CAM and PLM software solutions
- Writing of training manuals
- Software testing and bug reports
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in the fashion, textile and furniture sector
- Strong customer handling skills.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Customer focussed.
- Self-starter who can work unsupervised and sometimes remotely.
- Experience of working with CAD and PLM solutions would be an advantage.
- Dynamic and positive with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet key deadlines
- High attention to details
- Must be a team player who interacts well with colleagues
- Salary £22 000 – £27000 depending on experience
- Excellent training
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Lucrative bonus schemes
The candidate must hold a valid UK passport and be allowed to work in the EU. He or she will be prepared to travel as this vacancy may involve some training assignments around the UK (mostly London and the Midlands) and abroad.
Email CV to :