Full Time Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Pay: Depends on experience
Start Date: September 2021 (with the possibility of casual hours before September)
Location: Rochdale, North Manchester
We are a UK market leader in the niche markets of dancewear and gymnastics clothing and an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join our busy design room at our North Manchester office. Working alongside our head designer, you will be able to give input into initial samples and work on bespoke production orders.
- Sample machinist
- Working through the whole production process from spec to garment completion.
- Working alongside the other machinist to best divide up tasks and responsibilities.
- Good sewing skills including experience with stretch fabric, overlocking, cover seam and applique.
- Understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Good understanding the production process.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com who will pass it on.
A skills test may be required.