Main Responsibilities will include:
- Grading patterns
- Understanding of how fit amendments can impact on cost and ensuring styles are re-costed and production and design team are informed about the changes.
- Liaising with designers and garment tech providing creative input as required to ensure patterns work perfectly. Always thinking about how to make the garment easier for production and with good finishing.
- Offering constructive advice to resolve fit and production issues.
- Prioritising effectively and ensuring patterns and sample are ready on time.
- Putting toiles into work where required, to ensure patterns will produce correct samples.
- Checking the correct fabric for the style and putting the garment to be cut.
- Measuring samples and checking the fitting ensuring they are correct before sending to the customer.
- Creating makeup sheets and updating workbooks
- Ideally 3 years experience in high street fashion – womenswear (mainly woven).
- Excellent pattern cutter skills.
- Complete understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Understand the production process thoroughly.
- Excellent knowledge about stitching and garment finishing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the goals.
- Proactive and good to find solutions.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Be a good team player able to liaise with other departments.
- Enthusiastic and confident
Salary Negotiable Depending on experience and availability.
Benefits: Modern new offices. 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays. Free car park
To apply please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org