The Fashion Forward Centre, which is located opposite St Margret’s bus station, Leicester is now available as co-working space. The facility is perfect for freelancers, designers or individuals wanting to digitalise their patterns.
The monthly package entitles the individual to use the room as much as they wish*.
The room facilities include:
- VetiGraph Pattern & Grading Software
- VetiGraph Marker Software
- Manual Pattern Cutting Tables
- Use of Plotter/Cutter – £2 per meter
- Kennett Lindsell Size 12 Mannequin
- Pattern Cutting Books (Winifred Aldrich)
- Kitchen, use of kettle, fridge, and microwave.
Room opening times:
9:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday*
* The individual will need to make a team member aware of what days they wish to use the room. Room subject to availability.
If you have any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org