A Fashion knitwear supplier in Leicester are looking for a bright fun individual that has lots on common sense, and is willing to work in a fast pace fashion/manufacturing environment, ideally someone who has finished college and is looking to start in a fashion role.
- 2nd pressing and measuring fit sample and checking for any faults.
- Assisting Tech in customer fit sessions.
- Up loading photos and mm on to our systems and onto customers online portal.
- Order labels to customer specifications and check the order is correct after delivery.
- Ordering test reports
- Basic xls
- Micro soft office
- Good gcse results in Maths and English
- Good problem solver
They are happy to train the right candidate for this role.
Starting at minimum wage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply!