Full Time/Part Time/ Freelance: FULL TIME
Pay: £18,000 – £30,000 DOE
Experience: WILL CONSIDER GRADUATES, BUT DIRECT SUPPLIER EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
- Creating the first pattern from sketches.
- Manual Pattern Cutting
- Fit amendments
- Liaising with designers and garment tech providing creative input as required to ensure patterns work perfectly. Always thinking about how to make the garment easier for production and with a good finishing
- Creating makeup sheets and updating workbooks
- Excellent pattern cutter skills.
- Understanding of fit and garment construction.
- Understand the production process thoroughly.
- Competitive salary
To apply please email email@example.com