Sassi Holford is a leading bridal and fashion, design and manufacturing company and requires a Garment Production Co-ordinator. This is an important production support role and the responsibilities of the position are:
- Style, colour and fabric research including attending fabric exhibitions
- Fabric, haberdashery and stationery purchase planning and ordering
- Collection planning with the Designer
- Production planning with the Design Development team
- Production management and liaison with CMT partners
- Liaison with Marketing and E-commerce teams
- Production admin
The role requires excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills. First class IT skills are also essential – we use StylePack, Access, Monday and Adobe CS – as is attention to detail and initiative. Candidates must have garment production knowledge and experience.
This can be a full or part-time and the remuneration package is competitive and will reflect ability and experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small but talented team in a fast growing fashion business. See www.sassiholford.com for more information on the brand.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com who will pass this on.