Please note, all courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
VetiGraph 3D Virtual Sampling Course – Beginners
August 31 @ 9:30 am - September 2 @ 4:30 pm£264
This course has been created for 3D beginners wanting to use their 2D pattern technical skills to create 3D models of garments. This 3-day intensive course focuses on creating virtual 3D samples. You will learn how to create a true to life garment simulation, with a variation of fabrics and trims. 3D technology helps designers, pattern cutters and garment techs to view, refine and validate the product before moving to real physical prototyping and manufacturing.
After initially learning to manipulate the basic tools on the software and virtually constructing a 3D model of a garment from 2D patterns you will be putting your new skills to good use by virtually sampling a garment. You will work from a pattern block which you will turn into a 3D model, ready for draping sample fabrics and designing engaging presentations and mood boards.
Supporting material: A user manual is supplied to every candidate
** £264 + VAT **
Day 1 – 2
- Understand the modules and icons of 3D.
- Personalise the Avatars size and features
- How to arrange 2D patterns on screen.
- Virtually sew your garments.
- 3D Sample womenswear and menswear.
- Learn to apply tension maps and check the fit of the garment.
- How to make fit changes on 3D sample.
- Applying different fabrics, colourways, and textures.
- How to create a garment catwalk.
- Use the above to 3D Virtual Sample own pattern
- Choose a style you would like to sample
- Use of the Nuno fabric scanner
- Apply fabric,
- Arrange presentation of final product with range of sample fabrics.
Any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email email@example.com