Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the sample room with operational support in sample cutting & day to day posting.
- Enter product information including style numbers, colours, size, product description into the system
- Keep organized records of trims, approvals and all relevant ongoing items throughout the season
- Act as a liaison between customers and factory of other department for any discrepancy on orders
- Catalogue samples being sent to sales department and customers
- Maintain the design files and samples swatches
- Assist Designers with the sample room coordinate
- Able to prioritize and manage tasks required by supervisors and assigned to you.
- Possess a strong work ethic and multi task personality to grow with the company
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- Ability to follow process and to get things done efficiently
- Understanding or willing to learn about garment construction, pattern making & grading.
- Ability to multi task with a can do approach.
- Proficient in PC application, excel, word, outlook.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org