VetiGraph Grading Beginners Course (3 Days) 28th – 30th October
October 28 @ 9:30 am - October 30 @ 4:30 pm£216
This course is for beginners who are looking to understand digital grading.
£216 + VAT
The learner will start by doing a short manual grading task to understand the principle of grading. Then the induvial will learn how to grade basic patterns on the VetiGraph system. Our aim is for learners to have a introduction to grading and will finish the course with basic skills on digital grading. We always suggest that the user practises their new skills, we offer a free service, Drop in Fridays. The Drop in is available for all individuals who have previously been on one of our courses to come and use the Fashion Forward Centre’s facilities.
Each person is able to use the room up to 4 times after finishing a course with us.
Including Step-by-Step Manual RRP £20+vat
- Manual Grading Task
- Understand the modules and icons of VetiGraph.
- Observe a demonstration on the Photo Digitiser software.
- Digitally adjust patterns ready for grading.
- Grade basic patterns.
- Learn how to copy grade rules and grade notches.
- How to apply grade rules proportionally on a pattern.
- Grade a T-Shirt & Dress.
- How to create a marker (lay plan).
Once the individual has completed the beginners course we would encourage them to join us for an intermediate course to progress on grading more complex patterns.