Our training centre based in the East Midlands
Our training centre based in the Midlands We offer a comprehensive set of fashion courses and workshops from our training centre based in the heart of Leicester in the East Midlands.
Grading Intermediate (2 Days)
24 February - 25 February£180.00
The Grading Intermediate course is for learners who know how to currently grade patterns but want to take grading a step further to broaden their grading skills. We look at grading panelled garments, darts, pleats and gathers. You will grade a variety of patterns to understand how grade rules are used and applied across different products. Apply a dummy grade for costing purposes and create a basic marker. The aim of this course is for leaners to use more of the grading functions and produce more accurate and efficient grading.
£180 INC VAT
- Understand the modules and icons of VetiGraph.
- Observe a demonstration on the Photo Digitiser software.
- Digitally adjust patterns ready for grading.
- Grade patterns that include panels, pleats, frills and gathers.
- Learn how to copy grade rules and grade notches.
- Learn different types of grading functions within the software.
- How to apply grade rules proportionally on a pattern.
- Grade a pair of trousers to a size chart.
- Create a ‘Made to Measure ‘skirt using grade rule equations.
- How to apply a dummy grade and discuss costing a garment.
- How to create a marker (lay plan).