- This event has passed.
Digital Pattern Cutting Intermediate (2 Days)
February 26 - February 27£180
The Pattern Cutting Intermediate course is for creative individuals who are already trained on VetiGraph or have similar experience on another CAD system. The two days will focus on learning new tools and upskilling your current digital pattern cutting knowledge. For this course, you will already have knowledge of pattern cutting and are open to learning new tools to improve your digital creativity. We focus on adding fulness through pleats and gathers and adapting blocks into designs and specific style details.
?180 INC VAT
Pattern Cutting Intermediate ? 2 Days?
- Understand the modules and icons of VetiGraph.
- Create a digital pattern from a technical drawing.
- Draft a shirt dress from a block.
- Learn how to move a dart and create a collar and a collar stand.
- Learn about different types of seams and seam allowance.
- Adapt a set-in sleeve to a woven raglan sleeve.
- Learn about increasing/decreasing volume in patterns using ratios (calculations).
- Create a cowl neck top by adding volume using pattern cutting functions.
- Create a wrap bodycon dress calculating volume and position of pleats and gathers.
- ? Make fit amendments to a pattern.