VetiGraph Pattern Cutter / Designer
One of our customers is recruiting an experienced pattern cutter/designer to join an established fashion supplier to worldwide retailers. The candidate must have experience with CAD/CAM software. If the candidate is not trained to use Vetigraph they will supply training. The candidate must have a passion for fast fashion. Our company offers in-house sampling facilities, so you can see your designs develop from concept to sample.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Highly creative and trend driven with a true connection to fashion
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Able to work alone
- Take initiative and work in a team
- Creating first patternsAmending patterns
- Develop new style ranges
- Approving counter samples
- Working with machinists to make up samples.
Job- type: Full time
Salary: £40,000 pa
If the candidate can grade patterns on Vetigraph this would be preferred but not essential.
Please submit CV via email on email@example.com or please contact on 0116 251 9333 quoting the job reference, and they shall supply you with more details.