VetiGraph Pattern Cutter / Designer
We are recruiting an experienced pattern cutter/designer to join an established fashion supplier to worldwide retailers. The candidate must have experience with CAD/CAM software. If the candidate is not trained to use Vetigraph we will supply training. The candidate must have a passion for fast fashion. Our company offers in-house sampling facilities so you are able to see your designs develop from concept to sample!
- Strong pattern cutting skills
- Highly creative and trend driven with a true connection to fashion
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Able to work alone
- Take initiative and work in a team
- Creating first patterns
- Amending patterns
- Develop new style ranges
- Approving counter samples
- Working with machinists to make up samples
If the candidate is able to grade patterns on the CAD system this would be preferred but not essential.
Job- type: Full time but part time considered
Salary: To be discussed