Senior Digital Pattern Cutter needed in Central London.
Position: Senior Pattern Cutter with over 2 years experience with CAD/CAM software.
This is a senior position and we are looking for an individual with flair and drive who can also possibly contribute to the design process and become fully involved. This position is for full-time employment – Monday to Friday but we will consider a freelancer.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Altering and shaping flat, standard pattern ‘blocks’ into a style.
- Modifying non-standard pattern ‘bases’ taken from the company’s pattern library.
- Working with machinists to make up samples.
- Using traditional hand-drawing methods.
- Working closely with the in-house sample machinist or manufacturer to make up an example garment.
- Working with designers and garment technologists to produce the final pattern.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Grading patterns
- Mainly stretch dresses for a middle market Appealing to an age range 25 upwards
Location: London W1 – Modern premises on the ground floor.
Company History: Established over 33 years in central London.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org attach CV & Cover letter.